MicroSoft Train Simulator II (or X) Giving Up Hope
Cannonball Wrote:They send out a few screenshots here and there and that is supposed to pacify everyone in the face of continued delays.

A few screenshots here and there are better than nothing in my opinion. Shows the team is still working on it.

Cannonball Wrote:This thing has been at least 3 years in the making and I am not content with screenshots and videos.

Microsoft announced the game in January 2007, so it's only been two years. The average development cycle on a video is game around 2-3 years, so the planned release of Q4 2009 seems about right.

Just because MS isn't pushing out videos/screenshots on a daily basis for folks like you doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Cannonball Wrote:It's easier to simply write it off as a hopeless failure and forget about it.

Then do so, otherwise it seems like you're just kicking a dead horse to kick it.

I on the other hand will patiently be waiting for the release of the game. My life doesn't depend on this game coming out, so if it never does, who cares. If does, then great.

Messages In This Thread