My "Southern Rwy & Graham County RR" layout
Hello guys,

the module is done and I look forward to operate it for the first time next weekend.

[Image: Wald_4i.jpg] [Image: Wald_5i.jpg]
Click on thumbs for large pictures.

Space in the states seems to be no problem as I mentioned during my vacations over there. The following photo shows my layout as it is at the moment (with the new GC junction module still undecorated.

[Image: Kasten_5i.jpg]
Click on thumbs for large pictures.

The whole layout is 14 ft long. I'll add a curved section between Topton station and Nantahala Quarry later to get an L-shaped layout. For the GCRR, I'll start with a simple interchange yard with a run around spur, followed by a main line module. The new freelanced trackplan for Robbinsville is shown below.

[Image: Robbin_2.jpg]

I've a guest room at home and my plan is to build a shelf along one wall where the L-shaped SOU-layout is set up on one level. On a second level above, I'll place the GCRR-Layout. There will be no connection between this layouts in my home set up. If you like, you can move the cars from the GC Junction by hand to the upper level and reverse. For special operation sessions, I'll connect the GCRR-modules to the SOU-layout on the lower level, but in this set up, the room is totally blocked for other use.

Cheers, Gerd

Messages In This Thread