Hobby Paralysis?
I'm having trouble. I have plenty of project,s and the resources to do them. Many are small projects that wouldn't take more than a night, like adding ballast or making trees. However, I just cannot start them. Even projects I'm excited about, I can do little on them.

Everytime I truly have the free time to work on something, I get this feeling of anxiety, I just cannot sit down. I feel like I have something to do, even though I'm done with my chores, and have no college related obligations.

I feel like I can't make any use of my fleeting moments of free time. Its as if my time is valuable, and I shouldn't waste it on "fun" things, yet I have no "serious" things to do, so I end up doing absolutely nothing.

Even if i try to force myself down and finish a project, I'll collect all the tools and parts to do what I need to, but then it all just sits there, ready to go. I tend to just walk away and wander aimlessly or eat something, aka, being 100% unproductive (which hurts to admit).

Does anyone else have these feelings every once in a while? What do you do about them? the hobby is supposed to help me relax, but i can't bring myself to even begin enjoying it. :cry: Wallbang
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]

Messages In This Thread