0perations on the Kings Port Division
The real River Line saw several trains a day and, if I understand it correctly, tended to run a number of them in one direction and then later in the other. I am representing this by running the same train periodically two or three times during the session. It hides on one of the hidden tracks behind West Mill. I can schedule them any time, particularly if another train is running on "the siding" and doesn't interfere with the main. Complications of having to set up "meets" could be arranged this way too.

I'm mixing my metaphors, so to speak, with the selection of power for this reoccurring train...its F units and GP9b lash up is suggestive of typical trains that came into NY from New England on B&M track. I learned about this in Morning Sun Books "Penn Central in Color Vol. 1" and really liked the way they looked. . I know some of you might find th idea of Penn Central "in color" amusing. Smile Any way, Trains on the River Line didn't have F units at the head but I love them so....they Do appear on the Kings Port Division.

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 002.jpg]

Messages In This Thread