Model Railroaders Dream, Plan, Build DVD Series
Bigsteel Wrote:i got the first DVD before i cancelled my subscription (MR is to repetitive).but i too "forgot" to send it back but they never sent me a bill Goldth --josh

LOL you got lucky, they sent me like 2 reminders or so about paying for the first one about 2 months or so after i got it, i just opened them, saw that they were reminders, and set them with the DVD lol. Then i had some extra money laying around and i had to go to the post office so i just paid the $9.95 with a money order and sent it off to them about a month ago, then i got the next one. This is probably what will happen with this DVD too lol. I dont have money to throw at them for this DVD right now, but when i establish a job, im sure ill pay for it and await the next one lol

TrainNut Wrote:Anything you receive in the mail that you did not order, is considered a gift and you are not legally required to pay for it. I also got the first one, never had the time to send it back and also have only watched about 2/3's of it. My conscience says I should have paid for it but I'm glad I didn't because then I'd get sucked into the rest of the deal like Trucklover... not that that's a bad thing for Trucklover. Thumbsup I like the content of it and there are some very interesting chapters.

Thats interesting that you say that. It makes sense, but im sure there thinking that the majority are going to pay for it, just going on the guilty conscience and thinking they "stole" something lol

I did find a few things interesting in the first one, i liked how they did the backdrop, and when i get to that point, ill go back to it and watch it again while i do it lol
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread