40 ford boneyard progress
Bob C Wrote:Dave, Glad to see you back again,...again ! That foil from the butts; is it the texture or the thickness you're looking for ? For texture, if its not too coarse, the foil seals on cottage cheese and "Philly" cream cheese have an upholstery-like texture and retain it well during smoothing of the material...flexible but fairly sturdy. Jello pudding cup tops have a similar but finer texture, and "Swiss Miss" tapioca tops look (to my old eyes) like rolled aluminum or stainless on the un-inked side. Ya never know when this stuff will come in handy (I keep telling my Cardiologist !)... Bob C.

Bob , thanks for the tips , it is pretty much the texture I am seeking , I will take a look at the items you suggest I am sure they will be good for something that I should have already tried-- must be slipping :o --- on the other hand I don't know which my vein surgeon whould scream more about cigarettes or tapioca and pudding by the gallon, cream cheese?---- NO question it's great but we better get the grand kids to eat it! And don't tell the parents! Nope

Dave
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!

Messages In This Thread