What Browser do you use ?
teejay Wrote:Reinhard , when it comes to social media , they make zero money off me .....no cell phone , no Ipad , no texting , no laptop . 357 I figure my wall phone Eek got me this far in life , who cares about those other distractions . My Facebook interaction is laughably sparse .

T
Now, the iPhone runs the navigation software TomTom and some other useful tools. e.g. doing railroad photos in Vernon, CA. That is really very hand.
The iPad is very important because of you! Whenever my back makes pain sitting in front of my PC (iMac) reading your appends I move to the living room rest by back on the couch and process seamless reading you appends on my iPad. Without my iPad I would miss your appends in the living room 357 Just in case you feal bad now Worship Worship Worship

Facebook is really a tricky story. I did simply hate it and did not use it intentionally. The bad news is that during the last year lots of information has moved from forum etc. into Facebook. That does not change my general disclaimer but I got a well hidden account and participate mostly as a reader only. One well known example is Atlas. They moved lots of information into Facebook and closed their forum. There is a BNSF group with good information and the Conrail historic group is also very useful in Facebook. I am not happy about that but it is the really.
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread