What Browser do you use ?
faraway Wrote:
teejay Wrote:Reinhard , when it comes to social media , they make zero money off me .....no cell phone , no Ipad , no texting , no laptop . 357 I figure my wall phone Eek got me this far in life , who cares about those other distractions . My Facebook interaction is laughably sparse .

T
Now, the iPhone runs the navigation software TomTom and some other useful tools. e.g. doing railroad photos in Vernon, CA. That is really very hand.
The iPad is very important because of you! Whenever my back makes pain sitting in front of my PC (iMac) reading your appends I move to the living room rest by back on the couch and process seamless reading you appends on my iPad. Without my iPad I would miss your appends in the living room 357 Just in case you feal bad now Worship Worship Worship

Geeze, and there was the time I thought I was at the top of the tech heap by having a laptop. 357 You're telling me there are other devices now that gets you access to the Internet, takes pictures and lets you read books, messages and other things? :o Now I understand why the email I get from my son says. "Sent from my iPhone". Icon_lol Icon_lol

Wow, someday they'll invent a small, hand-held, device you carry around and can actually talk to someone. You would think they'd have that by now, but all I see are kids walking along and pushing buttons on something in their hand. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Can you imagine, running Firefox, IE9 and Win8 on those devices, watching TV and movies and not be able to talk to anyone because they're phones that are bigger than then an old CRT television set. 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread