Start of a kit-bash project
Well, still waiting for hobby budget to allow the purchase of much needed trucks and wheel sets in On30 and S. Would have ordered some already but spent too much on 9 books 2 videos and paid some bills. The books and the bills I can justify but did not need to get the DVDs just yet. Most of the books are machinists how to books and one on modeling with brass and one on building model steam engines.

Will be starting another thread soon on building 40' box cars in S from the parts of an old kit by locomotive works, it will be in the kit-bashed because I will have to build an underside modification so trucks can be mounted properly. I will continue with the On30 kit-bashing as well and then I will try to get the S gauge flat scratch build going again. Once that is all settled and completed I will make another attempt to carve a caboose out of Bass wood hopefully one in O and one in S.

Sorry for the long interruption in progress as time and money can be a constraint Nope but I promise will not abandon the projects.

Messages In This Thread