It's time for our 2013 appeal
I and totally blown away by the response we've gotten from this request for donations. We must be doing something right, but it's not just what we're doing as much as what our members are doing. We just provide the media and set the tone. Like I said in my letter above, it's a pleasure to moderate these forums. Our staff has few issues to resolve which leaves them with time to do their own modeling. We've got some really fine people here, good modelers and just good folks to call friends. People come here knowing what to expect and that's what it's all about. Everyone is welcome, but those that would be a problem tend to go elsewhere.

Big Blue is growing, and we will definitely have to expand our server space or change servers before the end of they year. We do what we can to keep our expenses down, but they're still part of our life, so we are humbled and very appreciative for the support we're getting from all of you. Remember, we're not asking for much, and we're not asking anyone to donate beyond their ability. If you can't help now, we understand, we do get donations from time to time throughout the year, and those are always appreciated as well.

We thank you all for making this a top-notch place to hang out and exchange ideas, to learn, to see some amazing skills at work and to just have a pleasant time. Thumbsup Thumbsup
What more can I say? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Excuse me while I go dry my eyes..... Wink Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread