Bushwick Terminal
Harry, bin schon dabei Wink .

Ralph, I agree, the windows do look nice on that structure. I still need some more, but they are already on their way from Tichy’s.

Mark, sorry for disappointing you by tearing these two layouts down, but it will not happen with Bushwick Terminal. I like this one much more than any other layout I built (or started) so far, so it will get built.

Bernhard, the structures on my layout are not what you would call "modern". I guess they had been built in the first three or four decades of the last century.

Mike, thank for the link to that pic. I cannot recall having seen NYA engines in the Long Island colors. Looks very good!

Before I go on working on the layout itself, I built a shelf to store my cars. It goes above the backdrop of my layout and allows for easy access to the cars when operating the layout. I had stored my cars in a drawer so far, but it was getting a little cramped and cars could easily be damaged when being put in or taken out. The lowest board on the new shelf is still a bit empty, but it will get filled up with three centerbeams and a bulkhead flat in one or two days – one of the hobbyshops around here was offering them at bargain prices … simply could not resist :mrgreen: .

[Image: bt14.JPG]
Kurt

Messages In This Thread