The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. It's 75° with 72% humidity. The high will be 88°.
[Image: pcloudy-1.jpg]

For the most part I'm feeling OK today. A little drowsy, a little dizzy once in a while and some difficulty thinking straight. Yesterday I talked to my nephew about getting my van moved out of the Wal-Mart parking lot and relocate it to my driveway. I had to shove aside some thoughts about throwing him down the steps and body slamming him on the porch several times as I was having some problems with my temper yesterday. I try to keep that behavior suppressed but sometimes he can make it really hard. Have I ever mentioned that I have some tendencies toward violence? That was a big problem in my younger days and I still have a problem keeping my temper in check sometimes. I got that from my mother. She learned to control hers. I've never been able to do it as effectively as she did so I had to find other things to direct it to. Believe it or not one of those is model building. Another is working on computers and electronics. You'd be surprised how relaxing working on an old computer can be. I've seen others do it by working on cars. I did that myself for a while but it got to the point it was physically impossible. Now you can probably understand some of the fascination I have for these old Apple computers I'm working on. They're not overly difficult to work on, I don't have to put a lot of concentration into it and if I break it, who cares? I just scour Ebay for a replacement part. The same with the locos I build. Working on them is relaxing. Sometimes I take a couple apart and see if I can improve them. If I need parts, Ebay here I come. Well, I've bored y'all enough. Time to get on with my day.

[Image: P1011913.jpg]
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

Messages In This Thread