GEC's Layout Progress
Holy cow, I really let this slide for a long time! Last post in May? I'm slipping!

I haven't given up on trains or anything, but I guess lately I've found less and less motivation to do much of anything. Its more than a little frustrating. I still participate in many of the groups and I go to events, but I haven't done very much. I often feel like I am too busy, or too tired. When I do have time, I feel like its gotten to the point where many of my projects have become completely overwhelming.

In the back of my mind, I know that even if I make a little progress, I can move things along, but I just take one look at most projects and it feels like someone cut my pantographs off!

Heck, you've seen my posts. I tend to discuss a half dozen separate things in a run. Granted, there is some time distance between my posts, but I rarely feel like something is "complete".

I have picked up a few new models here and there, which I may photograph shortly, but then there really isn't anything exciting there.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]

Messages In This Thread