GEC's Layout Progress
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:Anyways, if i were you, i'd wait for the Paragon 2 series AC6000CWs. It will make your life easier! the blue lines can be finicky. Mine is working alright now, but you have to be careful when programming consists and things. You have to program the sound decoder in the locomotive (which only does sound) and the regular mobile decoder to be the same, but you may have to program them seperately! Also, you'll need a tiny decoder for the Blue Line, since the decoder space in in the radiator, and its not a large area. the decoder i have barely fits and it pushes the radiator up, so get an N-scale decoder if you get a blue line!

Might want to pick up a trackmobile for those free-mo modules as well, they look like they'd fit your plan!

Thanks for the tips Chris 2285_

For my Bluelines, i wasnt planning on getting them with sound, i was just going to get the non-sound ones. I found a place (Factory Direct Trains) where i can get them for about $150 WITH a decoder for it. havnt decided which decoder to get with them tho lol. They have the NCE N14IP, Lenz Silver MP, Digtrax DZ125PS, Digitax DZ143PS, and a Train Control Systems MC2P-SH.....

Whats the Paragon Series? Ive never heard of that, guess i better look it up LOL

I would liek to get a Trackmobile too, those are really neat and i didnt know that they could drive on roads and rails, that is the coolest thing ever!!

**EDIT** Just found the Paragon 2 Series, i know what they are now Goldth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread