Building a Module; CAT Equipment Rental Building
Hi guys, here is another module that i built a couple months ago before i started my shelf layout (which is gone now lol)

I got inspired by this building from a real building that i pass by nearly everyday. It is a CAT Equipment Rental Store that rents out there equipment for construction. They newly re-modeled and made a new building on there site, so i made a model of there new building. The old building is still standing and would be behind this building if it was included on this modules.... The real building that i modeled has 4 service bays and is double sided, meaning you could drive a piece of machinery in and repair/do maintenance on it and then drive it out the other side, mine only has 3, just didn't have enough room lol

Here is the CAT Rental Building from Start to Finish:

[Image: SL370074.jpg]

I set up some walls to get the rough dimensions for the building, allowing enough room for a small parking lot in front, a 2 lane road w/center divider and a sidewalk.

[Image: SL370075.jpg]

[Image: SL370077.jpg]

[Image: SL370079.jpg]

[Image: SL370080.jpg]

Service Bay wall and Front Entrance Wall glued together

[Image: SL370082.jpg]

Rear Walls glued together

[Image: SL370087.jpg]

[Image: SL370092.jpg]

[Image: SL370086.jpg]

Building glued together. I used lots of white strips to help keep it strong and give it more support. I also used blocks of wood for the corners to keep them at 90 degrees as well as wood blocks for the roof line.

[Image: SL370083.jpg]

[Image: SL370085.jpg]

Roof cut out

[Image: SL370093.jpg]

[Image: SL370094.jpg]

Roof installed, Service Bay Doors installed, and front glass installed

[Image: SL370098.jpg]

Building painted and in its new home

[Image: SL370099.jpg]

Cadged Ladder added
Josh Mader

Maders Trains