Building a Module; CAT Equipment Rental Building
Got a little bit of an update here. Been working on what I can until the supplies come in next week.

I repainted a section of the road that runs along the front of the module, and then laid some k-rails out to separate the road while the bridge is under construction.

[Image: SL370013.jpg]

I also started laying some plaster cloth down in the CAT Rental yard, but ran out half way, so i will have to finish that when the supplies come in next week. After that has been covered in the plaster cloth, i can then reballast the yard like the one for Great West Pre-Stress

Trees were removed from the left side of the river and wholes were patched with more ground cover.

[Image: SL370011.jpg]

I further prepped the bridge expansion areas where the new forms for the bridge abutments will be poured. The abutments that are in place right now will support the new bridge that will be installed once I get the supplies in. Its a modern concrete bridge, but on the left side will be old wrought iron railings, ill demo part of it and place k-rails down on the bridge and make it as if they are taking the wrought iron rails out and replacing them with modern concrete safety barriers. There will only be one lane open on the bridge, and I need to find a flagman to place on the right side of the bridge directing traffic, but i don't recall anyone making and figures like that so ill have to see what i can do there.

[Image: SL370012.jpg]

[Image: SL370015.jpg]

I found some leftover ballast and just enough plaster cloth to complete the Great West Pre-Stress yard. It is now reballasted and will hopefully not crack and lift like the last time...

More progress to come soon
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread