Poll: Should i Offer the Walthers Steel Series as a Package Deal or Individually?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sell as a Package Deal (Includes Blast Furnace, Rolling Mill, Coke Oven Kit, Blower Engine House and Blower Piping Kit)
0%
0 0%
Sell the kits Individually
100.00%
3 100.00%
Offer a subscription to buy individual structures on a monthly or bi-monthly basis
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Calling all Steel Modelers
Some of you may know that i was pursuing becoming a Walthers dealer, well Im officially a Walthers dealer now lol. I have a small section in my grandfather's jewelery store where i will be selling trains out of, as well as online through my ebay retail store. "Mader's Custom Trains" will officially be open for business as soon as the first order from Walthers arrives hehe Misngth

Among the many things i will be getting on my first order is the Walthers Steel Series. This includes all the NEW kits that are released to this date (Blast Furnace, Rolling Mill, Coke Oven Kit, Blower Engine House and Blower Piping Kit)

Full retail for 1 of each of these kits is $719.90, a good chunk of change lol. My question is, how many of you Steel Modelers would prefer to buy the kits separately and how many of you would prefer to buy all of them in a package deal with Free Shipping in the US? I have not yet decided on how much the package deal will be, but dont get too exited, it wont be anything crazy for obvious reasons lol

Im also debating on building some of these kits and offering them built-up. But unlike the other structures i build and sell curently, these are HUGE and would be a HUGE issue to ship, especially cross-country. So im debating this too, i guess i need to find out just how large of a box say the Blast Furnace would require to ship safely with "cushion" room all around it lol

Im welcoming any opinions on this from you steel modelers and other forums members. You all have been so helpful in the past, and i really appreciate it!!

Im going to go ahead and make this a poll question too, so please vote and feel free to reply with any information you can provide about this subject Misngth

And, Thank you in advance to all who reply and vote
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread