Poll: Should i Offer the Walthers Steel Series as a Package Deal or Individually?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sell as a Package Deal (Includes Blast Furnace, Rolling Mill, Coke Oven Kit, Blower Engine House and Blower Piping Kit)
0%
0 0%
Sell the kits Individually
100.00%
3 100.00%
Offer a subscription to buy individual structures on a monthly or bi-monthly basis
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Calling all Steel Modelers
Catt Wrote:My thoughts are to sell it both ways with of course an obvious saving on the entire package at once.

Johnathan, thank you for the reply!! Misngth I like what your saying and this could be an option.

Selling them both ways and have the package deal as a better savings i think would catch peoples attention. This will mean i will have to have at least 2 of each of the Walthers Steel Structures in stock at all times, which i wont be able to do until at least my second order re-roder from Walthers. I have already built up my order, and i only allowed $500 for Steel Kits, the rest to popular Walthers rolling stock and structures lol.

I like this idea though, so on my second order, ill order 2 of all the steel series kits lol. thanks for the suggestion Misngth

Catt Wrote:For another option how about a subscription plan where the customer could sign up to get the next kit in the series,do this maybe on a bi monthly deal, again with a savings over just buying the individual kits but not as much as the whole package at once.

Can you explain this a little more? Im not quite sure i understand what you are saying and i would like to hear what you have to say in a little more detail. Misngth

Are you saying that the customer would buy all the kits at once and then i ship one steel structure kit a month to them? Or the customer would buy them one at a time once a month?
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread