Poll: Should i Offer the Walthers Steel Series as a Package Deal or Individually?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sell as a Package Deal (Includes Blast Furnace, Rolling Mill, Coke Oven Kit, Blower Engine House and Blower Piping Kit)
0%
0 0%
Sell the kits Individually
100.00%
3 100.00%
Offer a subscription to buy individual structures on a monthly or bi-monthly basis
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Calling all Steel Modelers
Trucklover Wrote:
doctorwayne Wrote:Generally, the idea is to sign up for the entire series, (perhaps with a down payment) but pay for them only as they're received. This spreads the cost over a longer time-frame. Lots of folks don't want to (or can't afford to) shell out the cost of the whole series in one lump-sum payment.

Wayne

So if im understanding it right lol, i would have to send these kits out without them paying for them first? Im not sure if i could do that lol

I think what Wayne is saying is the customer would send in a down payment to order (perhaps the cost of the first kit in the series), then as each new kit came out, they would send in the payment for it and have it shipped out. You would give the discount because they are ordering the entire series, but you would receive the payments as each kit was ready to ship. I don't think anyone ships anything out without receiving payment before shipping.

Messages In This Thread