A couple of crummy (but thankfully short) videos...
Thanks to all for the generous "movie review". Wink

Squidbait Wrote:Cheers Nothing wrong with those videos, Wayne.... except maybe clipping the whistle post at the end of the second one. Wink

It's actually a warning sign for snowplows to lift their flanger blades in consideration of the bridge guard rails, but you're right: the camera did clip it. :oops: I had removed the ones at the near end of the bridge but forgot that one. Of course, that video was the first time the train made it that far without having the camera attempt to find either the bottom of the valley, or worse, the floor. 35 Misngth

Bob C Wrote:Wayne, Yes, I definitely see the effect of the superelevation ... though you've done such a fine job on the transition, it is difficult to spot, even in the "S" curves. That's as it should be, and better camera resolution might show it better, but you are making models, not movies, right? Thanks for showing your results, (guess those vids couldn't have gone on much longer !). Bob C.

Yeah, it's obvious that my movie making skills are pretty limited. Misngth You're right on the video length, though - another few inches and the train would've been back in Elfrida, about 150' HO below (and via an extremely steep grade, too). Goldth
[album]347[/album]

[album]803[/album]

Wayne

Messages In This Thread