Deano's Trainz Thread
FIRST, THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! Big Grin , i am really into this now, and your very kind comments really tells me i am going in the right direction, AGAIN, THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:

Ralph Wrote:Wow indeed! I'm really impressed with the scenic elements Dean. All of the bushes and grasses and trees really fill in those train scenes. The small town crossing pics remind me of so many places I've seen in the Midwest. Really captures the flavor.
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Ralph
Ralph slap wins the prize! Thumbsup ...well, there really is no prize Misngth , but if there was, Ralph would win it Wink . Ralph, you said EXACTLY what i was hoping for, i really am trying hard to make the whole layout really portray what its like RRing here in my neck of the woods.

**Well, i have pretty much finished up this town, now its back to farmland, corn, wheat, beans etc. , not real fun to make but thats just how it is in many parts up here till the next small town or city. I ended up putting over 20 hours in this small town, below are some pics showing most of it from a distance, not great shots by anymeans, but i hope it will give you folks a scope of how it turned out.

FIRST PIC- is on one end of the street looking down to the other end....
[Image: lginc_20090927_0089.jpg]

AND here we are at the other end of town looking down to where we just was....
[Image: lginc_20090927_0088.jpg]

[Image: lginc_20090927_0110.jpg]

[Image: lginc_20090927_0116.jpg]

[Image: lginc_20090927_0098.jpg]

[Image: lginc_20090927_0118.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread