Deano's Trainz Thread
viperman Wrote:I am WAY behind you!
Yeah, that may be so Steven, but at least you have a life Wink , cripes, i have countless hours into this, and its not just in building it, TONS of reading trying to figure things out, TONS of time sorting through stuff looking for the best of the best possible things i can find to help create it, TONS of trial and err time in figuring out just how to patch engines, make signs, and edit objects, then turning them back into .CDP files and hoping i done everything right so they work :oops: , time...time...time Confusedhock:

*********************************************************************************************
**A couple things...
1- THANKS ED! , for putting one of my Trainz pics in the Emag Worship , i was TOTALLY SHOCKED to see that when i was reading it.

2- Oh man, all my plans for this week fell short :cry: , been so sick with a cold(no not H1N1, just a bad cold) , i had planned on detailing my NEW HO UP H10-44 and taking some shots of it to put in this weeks WPF thread, just didnt feel good enough to get to it.

3- I didnt even work on my Trainz game this week, just to darn sick and felt to run down every night after work. I did however work on my Trainz RVS layout some today though Thumbsup , i done about a two mile stretch of farm land. the first pic below shows a UP GP50 and a Patched SP GP60 a few miles past the town and coming up on some farmland. the rest of the picks show UP "in the corn" Thumbsup

[Image: lginc_20091003_0014.jpg]

[Image: lginc_20091004_0004.jpg]

[Image: lginc_20091004_0024.jpg]

[Image: lginc_20091004_0008.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread