Deano's Trainz Thread
Thanks Steven! :mrgreen: , hey, i'll give you the tip of the century, at the Trainz forum in the TS2009 section, look for Janvkis thread called "Native mode vegitation" , download EVERY LINK he has posted in that thread, its ALL FREE, Jan is BAR NONE one of the BEST vegitation creators out there Thumbsup , i have been pretty much using ONLY HIS STUFF for the last month Wink . TNM also has a thread in the same section, his trees are just a touch better but sadly he uses a site thats bandwidth is so darn small you'll never get his stuff unless you can be there right after he posts it, i havent been able to get ANY of his stuff, but some day... Wink .

**Trainz has a weekly contest for screenshots, this week its Autumn pics so i made one mile of my UP route up for Autumn, probably wont win, its real "cliquey " over there Icon_lol , but i figured i would give it a shot...first pic below is the one i entered, the WSOR one i just took because i run WSOR on my route sometimes :mrgreen: . (at Trainz you can post pics at 100% full size, they really look much better then you folks are seeing :| )

Not much else to metion, cripes, Ma & Dad and my son and i have been sick off and on for the last three weeks, havent been to the folks for 3 weeks either, so no running trains for me, except for Trainz Thumbsup .

PLEASE, Stay healthy folks, and take care
- Deano

[Image: lginc_20091011_0042.jpg]

[Image: lginc_20091011_0007.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread