For you N Scaler's out there
Hi guys,

i got 2 of the Walthers Cornerstone Paper Plants in a couple weeks ago. Some of you may know that this kit was out of stock at Walthers for some time now, and is now back in stock. Well one of the kits was already sold and my buddy was waiting for it for some time now lol. This left me with the 2nd Paper Plant kit to build. Larry (Brakie) had told me a while back he wanted the kit and also wanted me to build it for him. Were still not sure if hes going to get the kit or not, i think he has some other stuff in mind. But Larry, if your reading this, i can build you another Paper Plant kit if you want it OR you can take this one, but this one will be a bit more then i quoted you as this one took a little longer because i did the brick mortar joints lol

This kit was built pretty much stock, just painted the mortar joints in the main brick building. I also added some more roof details that came with the kit, Walthers gives you extra vents, so i figured well why not use them all? I also build a very small tank and added it next to the 3 vertical tanks up on the roof. Then added some decals, 2 "Superior Paper Main Mill" signs on the Mail Mill Structure, "Shipping", "Receiving", and "Office" signs on the Mail Mill Structure by the loading docks, and 3 "Superior Paper Kraft Mill" signs on the Kraft Mill Building. If the decals look shinny, thats cuz they were still wet when i took the pics. I had just applied them and brushed a layer of Micro-Sol on them. As soon as there completely dry (probably wait till tomorrow morning) ill spray a layer of clear flat on them that will dull them right up.

Here are the pics, comments, questions, suggestions always welcome

[Image: SL373541.jpg]

[Image: SL373542.jpg]

[Image: SL373543.jpg]

[Image: SL373544.jpg]

[Image: SL373545.jpg]

[Image: SL373546.jpg]

[Image: SL373547.jpg]

[Image: SL373548.jpg]

[Image: SL373549.jpg]

[Image: SL373550.jpg]

[Image: SL373551.jpg]