Finally got a rough trackplan
Been a while since Ive been on, so hey everybody! Cheers Havent done anything really train related lately, and last I was on here, I was having issues figureing out a trackplan. I came to the idea the other day though, that if placing track, and then structures didnt work, why not put stuff where I wanted it and then place track. I tried that tonight and now have a rough trackplan figured out that looks very promising. I also have plenty of stuff to have some good operating interest. I decided that a yard would take up too much space, so I opted for a siding, long enough to create a train on, and this is where every operating session will begin, with a inbound train entering the town to drop/off pick up, and when finished the train can return to the siding which I will just say leads off to another track. Industry wise, ther will be a grain elevator, lumber yard, good size gern complex, and a coal or gravel company (havent made up my mind). I guess Im kinda to a point where I can start laying roadbed down, I just need to finish drawing the trackplan onto the benchwork to make sure it will all work out.

Messages In This Thread