Forest ground cover
Saltwater Cowboy Wrote:I use real leaves also and here is my method. In the fall take your leaf blower and put it in reverse and suck up a pile of leaves. The vacuum will chop 'em up into small pieces. Spread your chopped up leaves on your wife's cookie sheets while she's at work. 3 hours in the oven at 250 degrees. Remove from oven and let cool for a half hour or a beer or two. Run a powerful magnet over the top of 'em to be on the safe side. Instead of the blender which I found to be a pain, use the food processor and fill it about 1/2 full of your baked leaves. Keep hitting the pulse switch until your satisfied with the fineness of your leaves. Store your new ground cover in a container and take it to your work area and return to the kitchen to clean up the cookie sheets, food processor and the debris you spilled on the floor and counter. Misngth

Matt

I almost spat coffee all over my laptop when I read the fourth sentence in this paragraph from laughing. 357

What I want to know, is how many of you guys have done this and been caught. Confusedhock: Misngth

Messages In This Thread