Big Blue NASCAR 2010 Racin'!!!!
Puddlejumper Wrote:I just checked out NASCAR.com and Jayski's site and the changes look good to me. Hopefully it will make NASCAR exciting again. Also remembered why I can't root for Kasey Kahne again this year, he technically is a Hendricks driver now...

So, what do you guys think, do I stick with my driver through thick and thin even though he joins the one organization in the racing world I can't stand? Does that make me a hypocrite since I preach the evil of Hendricks motorsports?

Or do I wish Kasey well, and go find another driver to root for?

OH... the dilemma!
Ther's 2 separate schools of thought on that one:

~~~ Eightyeightfan was a Dale Jarrett fan, till he retired, Then Earhardt Jr took over the 88 number after he started his own company. So eightyeight is following the "number". Smile Smile

~~~ I follow Truex Jr. He was in Car 1, now 56 and I bought a new jacket ($125.00) for Truex's past sponsor; Bass Pro Shops. But now, when I'm wearing it (which hasn't been much) people think I'm rooting for Jamie McMurry who I don't really like. So now I'm looking for NAPA collectables!!! Smile Smile

Follow the driver, the car or the number... Whatever you're happy with... Or choose a different driver....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread