Big Blue Google Group
Tyson Rayles Wrote:I'm suprised Don hasn't asked for his own personal secretary and personel trainer. 2285_
Wadoyamean, both Mikey and I have a couple of both. Thumbsup We exercise regularly with our trainers at our private gym on the 43rd floor of the Big Blue Building, and have a couple of secretaries, one for the office and another when we travel on the corporate jet. This is serious business and takes a lot of work. Do you really think that running a forum is easy? The stresses and anxieties are unbelievably hectic. Cheers

But, a story about the real world, around 12 years ago when we had our business, we were asked by the Enron Corp. (yeah, that one) to do some graphic annunciation alarm systems for both Skilling's house and their corporate gym, which occupied two floors on the Enron building (that's how Mikey and I got the idea for our own corporate gym) Worship . What was amazing is that we actually got fully paid for the work we did. Then again, that was about a year before things fell apart there and Skilling wound up exercising in the slammer's gym. :o The Big Blue Corporation is far more stable than Enron, so fear not, even though the Feds are watching our every move, we have given them no cause for suspicion. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread