Charlie b's layout
In 2001 I bought my wife a Brother Scan n Cut with ulterior motives in mind. I used it to cut signal heads (PRR position lights) and they are fine looking. I haven't got around to the signals yet but the heads have been cut, I posted a photo of the result a few posts back. I have spent some time on the computer drawing a couple kits I want to cut from styrene on the machine I hope to try them in a week or so but he drawing is done. The first is a C3 caboose like the one I owned and stayed in as a home away from home the first 10 years I ran the Kiski.     

Another scene I want to make will be the Long Long Trailer, from the 1953 movie. I have the sides outlined for another sheet of polystyrene.      and I also found a photo of the label that was distorted so I did some stretching and skewing and resizing so I can make the decals for it.     Finding a '53 Mercury of Lincoln was not a possibility but I have a '53 Ford convertible that can handle it on level ground. 

Don't hold your breath but I hope to have these done before summer comes around. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread