Action at the roundhouse
(11-01-2020, 09:30 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Not sure what happened to some of my previous posts ?

When I click on the data, there's a mention that there's a "bad link", and a suggestion to contact Flickr.

Sounds as if they're having some of the same issues as photobucket, which has seriously deteriorated.  I recently found one of my albums there with photos from someone else's account, which included dolls, damaged or disfigured dolls, along with firearms, and photos of people, too.....most of my own photos (about 300 of them) were missing from that particular album.

I contacted photobucket, and was told that they could recover my lost photos and remove the intruders, too.  I was surprised (and pleased) that they did.  Not only did they restore my photos from that album, but also around 20 albums that I had deliberately deleted because the site was becoming so hard to use.

For some unknown reason, I cannot post pictures from photobucket in this Forum, which explains why you see fewer of mine here...probably a relief for some viewers, I'd guess. Misngth 

I'll likely stay with photobucket until my subscription comes up for renewal next August, but unless they restore it to something akin to what it was, I'll be leaving at that time.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread