So I've come to the realization...
That I need to wear a protective mask every time I do work on my layout.

I don't know. Something has changed, before, for as long as I could remember, I could do sanding, painting, etc... and no problem. However, recently, I found that if I didn't wear one... I didn't feel so good after wards. I have found out that after years of being allergy free, I have developed heredity allergies that everyone else in my family has, mainly dust & pollen allergies.

I know this all sounds painfully awfully obvious, but the last couple of nights, I have put a mask on while doing, well, mainly everything on my layout. It's really been hard, because, I was staying away from working on the layout until I could get checked out. My doc, who knows myself and my family history, basically told me I needed to change my habits, mask etc... It didn't help that with the winter months I've had the windows shut tight to keep the cold out.

So yeah... just felt like I needed to share this. Otherwise, working with the mask on, opening the WINDOWS... I can get stuff done without feeling like a bag of hammers after about an hour or so.

Messages In This Thread