Genset RP20BD Switching Locos in HO scale?
Tom Wrote:I live in Stockton (near Modesto) and would love to go over and get pics for you, but right now, due to these 2 new Gensets, M&ET is very upset with railfans right now and has warned them all to stay away from the property after years of having an open door policy. Apparently, they are upset over the tarp being removed from the 2001 during transit back east and having their introduction party ruined. I may have some business coming up around there after the first of the year and if so, I'll ask management if I can get some photos of them inside and out including detail photos, but can't guarantee anything right now. I'll do what I can, just remind me.

hey Tom, that would be GREAT if you could manage to get some pics, but by all means, dont get yourself in any trouble trying to do so lol

Thats really a bummer to hear that, does this mean that they dont want people up there taking any pics of any of the locos and the areas in the Beard Industrial District? Ive heard the M&ET are very nice people, its a shame to hear that some guys had to go and do that and rip the tarp off Nope
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread