The 2010 Summer Structure Challenge is here
ezdays Wrote:
P5se Camelback Wrote:
Geez, Don ... that only happens to me between 03:30 and 05:30 in the morning! Misngth
Icon_lol
Two whole hours, I hope you bring a copy of Model Railroading to keep you occupied for that long... 357 357

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

What I meant was ... it could happen at any time during those hours ... but, geez -- I can't imagine a bladder big enough to take two hours to drain!! And I take nothing with me ... I don't turn on lights, or open my eyes -- nothing to short circuit falling back to sleep ... I just feel my way along the wall and then sit down! Wink 357

But ...

Back to the Challenge ... maybe we need to send someone to check on Don ...

I'm still soldiering on ... building pairs of "wood" double cross buck doors -- two pair in the closed position (each a single unit) and two pair in the open position (four doors, visible from both sides, and built using "more-or-less" scale materials because of that fact.)

Seriously, though ... has anyone heard from Don? Maybe we'd better check the Dunkin' Donuts store!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread