P5se Camelback's 2010 Summer Structure Challenge GERN Plant
Thanks for the input, Andrew! The mock-ups were never intended to "stand" anywhere but exacly where they are. They are intended as a planning and conceptual tool and will likely end up in the recycle bin before all is said and done. Wink

The "existing" structure has not been mocked-up yet ... it will make use of the Superior Bakery/Weekly Herald walls which are currently spread out on the terrazzo floor, as illustrated above (the blue tape on the terrazzo delimits the edge of the layout along that wall ... so I can get used to the "change in the space.")

These two liitle mock-ups may or may not end up together ... that is why the mock-ups -- to site plan the several buildings that will make up the facility, to examine the relationship between structures. (Yeah, I know ... my former wife used to give me grief about "Designer Talk" ... she would just have said, "I'm glad no one is around to hear you talk like that! NORMAL people don't talk like that! Buildings do not have relationships!") Nope 35 357 Icon_lol
But, Andrew ... thank you so much for the idea of the smaller being older and its rear wall being "built around" ... SPLENDID! Cheers I like it! I will use that, maybe not right here ... but I WILL use that! (A good Designer steals with both hands!) 8-) Thumbsup 357
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread