P5se Camelback's 2010 Summer Structure Challenge GERN Plant
Thank you, thank you, thank you! ... :oops: :oops: Icon_lol
But surely you jest! Really! I really did nothing out of the ordinary ... all I did was trace the walls, cut them out (sharp matte knife and steel straight edge -- only one bandaid this time) trace the windows, sit at my desk and color them in with an Super Black AD Marker, and then hot glue them together! And I have two huge nickle-sized burn blisters on the outside edge of my palm where I accidentally layed my hand in unnoticed large drips of hot glue on the edge of my work surface (I am very well aware of why it's called hot glue ... that stuff is HOT! Seriously ... I didn't even bother with roofs on most of them! I'll admit that is is a considerable undertaking that has grown beyond my initial thought (a totally naive thought ... I should know myself by now!) 35 Wallbang Wallbang

This morning I moved a few things around again ... funny ... I seem to be doing that every morning, railroad coffee mug in hand trying to analyze how raw materials will arrive and be unloaded, and how completed product wil be loaded and shipped. I mean after all, that's what happens at a manufacturing facility ... stuff comes in, has things done to it and then it goes out. Simple! But arranging the structures so as to convey the appearance that those things take place ... not so simple ... at least not for me.

A "Secord-Like" View of the Re-Aligned Raw and Finished Materials Silos from the Southwest ...
[Image: Re-PositionedRawandFinishedMaterial.jpg]

A "Secord-Like" View of the Revised Campus and Silo Re-Alignment from the Northwest ...
[Image: ASecord-LikeViewoftheSiloRe-Alignme.jpg]

A "Secord-Like" View from the North of the Re-Aligned Silos ...
[Image: ASecord-LikeViewfromNorthoftheRe-Al.jpg]

I sincerely appreciate all the kind comments and as for pressure ... my whole career I've functiond best when under pressure! I'm just hoping that, after all this time away from the "Daily Design Grind" (which was always a joy to be doing,) when it's all said and done, I'm still capable of pulling off the Super Knock-Out Punch Presentation! Only TIME will tell ....... 8-) Wink
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread