40 ford boneyard progress
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:OOOoppps I didn't show the radiator in the last post. Here it is.
also here is an overall shot of some of the cars I already have finished & a Cord I built out of the front halves of two VW's long before Hot Wheels made a Cord . I built some of these in the 80's & just recently decided to build a bunch more & make a diorama of them. Thats partially because it will be a year or more before I can even begin to build a railroad -- need to retire ( again) & get moved to Colorado first . I went on a 1/64th car buying spree & I have about 80 of the little buggers to wreck! 2285_ 35 again

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

WOW !! Was it REALLY FOUR YEARS AGO that I first talked about again retireing ---WELL NOW I DID IT!! Had to have a near death experience and the bus company to tell me they would not let me come back to work after I got thru with a month in the hospital! The boss told me he DID NOT want me to come back and possibly do more damage to my system--part of it caused by too much time at a stretch in the seat--mostly caused by the fact that I did not quit smoking, seems as tho stents collect nicotine like a magnet vand plug in a short time--- took 69 years to screw it up the first time --2 years to ruin the fix! I DON'T SMOKE anymore ---not that hard to do really .I was not going to go back to work anyway.
Some of you may remember that in 2010 I had a blocked artery in my left leg that they put a stent in--- well it plugged up again, now the entire length of my left leg artery is now stents! While in the process of fixing the artery ( after they decided to try and save my leg- first option was to cut it off!) the dye they need to use to see what is hapening when the stents are put in is toxic to your kidneys and I had a total kidney failure!! After almost a month of IV medications on a massive scale ( Probably G guage at least) my kidneys recovered and then all I had to do was learn to walk again !!
But I DID RETIRE and the Move to Colorado is started and will be complete by the End of August! Don't worry I am NOT going to any movies there! I have well over a hundred 1/64 cars to wreck now so I won't have time anyway.
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!

Messages In This Thread