Walthers Ford Tire Plant & Uptown Motors
Don't overlook Wallschlager Motors [930-3004 kit] (Now available only as "931-805", a "Built-Up") which fits older neighborhoods quite well.

And I'll watch Ebay for you, Josh, while I'm watching for a few items I've been looking for. Cheers

I just acquired a pair of "banjo signals" for the LS&W ... I was thinking of scratch-buidling a few as I waanted signals that you don't see on everybody elses railroad, just like a clutch of Camelbacks - not on every page you turn in your favorite modeling magazine! I have quite a few semaphores, a couple of them RTR and several scratch-builts based on the design of the RTR units, but the Banjos were my first choice and now I can have an interesting mix (maybe a crew installing a "new" semaphore with a (static model) banjo on the ground, as part of a physical plant upgrade program in the early Fall of 1936. Big Grin Thumbsup

Every once in a while you can catch a gem ... but you gotta look!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread