Pandorum
This is the first post and intended pace-marker for my developing N-scale layout - the Pandorum Project. This project will be entirely constructed inside a travel trailer I just acquired, to allow it to be moved without harm, and will feature both the Pandorum industrial complex and railroad, including a mine, a factory complex and a town. This layout, based roughly around 1900, is a fantasy layout, designed to allow me full freedom to try anything and everything associated with layouts, design of buildings, locomotives, railroad rolling stock and whimsical machines. My ultimate goal is to animate as many different facets as I can.

The chosen name has no relationship to the film Pandora, but is based upon my concept, and my feeling that I, too am opening up something the consequences of which I cannot predict, but I expect it to a wonderful experience. My concept begins with the partnership of Dr. Emmett Brown and Mr. Nikola Tesla to develop and market both Mr. Tesla's and Doc Brown's concepts and inventions.

The first photos will be posted shortly, beginning with the trailer and the conversion into a rolling layout and workshop, and will be followed by photos of the layout itself as it progresses.

At all times at at any point, questions, comments, suggestions and criticism will be welcome

Messages In This Thread