The Pandorum Project
Sumpter250 Wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing how all this comes together........ I'll be watching...

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Now, Pete, that Inter-Stellar Vehicle reminds me of when I worked for NCR in Silicon Valley and often spent weekends visiting friends up in the Sausalito area and met a couple of guys who worked for Industrial Light and Magic. They built some awesome stuff... lots of fun ... because of those two guys, I actually got to interview there. I was told I was a good fit personality-wise, my model work was satisfactory, but they had no positions open at the time. I did get a letter asking me to "visit for a follow-up interview" for an open position about three months after I had gotten married, had a child, taken a new job and moved across the country to work for Sperry Corp. in Blue Bell, PA. Sad I would have been a pretty fun job!

EDIT: Somehow I screwed up on that "Quote!" ---- The photo didn't post as I had thought! :?
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread