New On-Line Magazine
Thanks everyone for the Kudos.
A couple of things.
First of all, the article "Modeling on a Budget" isn't mine. It was written by Kevin (Madcapman). It was noticed by me today. I'm sorry for any confusion that may have arised. Hopefully Mikey can have it fixed soon. Which brings me to why I was reading it over again today.

I recieved another PM over at Facebook today. This is from a girl I grew up with and went to HS with(No...Nothing happened!) I know for a fact she wasn't into trains, though she has sent me pictures of the Mt. Washington Cog Railway. anyway here's what she said:

From Maria
"Ed.... I was reading your stuff in that magazine and I was very impressed! Loved the articles, the photos and your advice.... especially about not being afraid of what you have done or who you are. Great advice about keeping your hobby(Why I reread the article...[Huh??...I didn't write that]) while on a budget. I have to be honest.... there are a couple of portions of your writing that have given me a great idea spark for an upcoming speech I have to do. Thanks ED. I will think of you as relay my message on!

I replied:
Thanks. But it all wasn't just me. Yeah, being the (Ed)itor, I do fluff some of the articles I recieve, but it was the work and submission of all the others that wrote.
Feel free to use any of my stuff(Eightyeightfan1), but writing from some of the other folks, you may want to get permission.
If you really liked this issue, another one is already in the works for January.
And thanks again.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.

Messages In This Thread