a new junkyard thread Packard
Trucklover Wrote:Dave, everytime i look at your work, there is a new car that is all rusted up, man you crank these things out fast, and do a dang good job on them too Thumbsup Thumbsup Great weathering, keep it up, both with the awesome work and pictures 2285_

Trucklover -- Thanks . but like PT said there's one born every minute-- 357
I fooled ya -- a lot of the cars you looked at were built in the late 80's. I built a bunch then & am just now going back to it . The Packard, both Hudsons, & the 40 are new ones I am doing now. Next will be a convertible of some sort , I am itching to do the tops rails & have a ragged , holey cover to see thru & see the ratty, moth eaten leather of the seats !2285_
I have several canidates, a 50 Merc, 49 Ford, 53 Buick, 47 Ford, 32 Ford , 53 Packard, 34 Ford, I also am thinking about one of the 51 Stude coupes, a 35 Ford cpe, 37 Ford, or 49 Buick with the top cut off & made into a convert.
If my Kelsey Hayes wire wheel method works out I will then do an early Ford -- model A - 32 -34 or there abouts that is just run out & partially stripped but with a great set of wheels!
Perhaps we could have a poll as to what convert Gets the torch?? I'm having a heck of a time deciding -- I have picked one & the next day I want a different one. Nope
Whats your choice TL?
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!

Messages In This Thread