What Era, Railroads, & Locomotives are you set on?
Hi doc Wayne, I am in fact in the process of sliming down my choices (ebay). My American modelling focuses on the Florida East coast. At present I do not have an American layout, the last few years have been used to build a contempory British layout. I am now looking at building a switching layout for my FEC and CSX equipment. As stated in first post I have over the years collected a ridiculous variety of time and place relevent equipment. To make use of all of it I would have needed the following layouts:
Scottish 1960s
South West England 1960s
South West England 1980s
Southern England 2011
South African 1980s
Florida 1950s
Florida 1990s
Yep seven layouts, unfortunately I don't own a barn! I am now concentrating on Southern England 2011 and Florida 1990s. However I am not selling my 1950s Florida equipment, it is far too nice. Red and yellow FEC, Citrus coloured SAL and Purple and Silver ACL. I don't have room to run ten coaches and two E units, but one day I WILL!!!
All I need is for the blokes at the lottery to get the six numbers right. How difficult can this be? <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=3317#">posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=3317#</a><!-- l -->
Y'all have nice day now.

Messages In This Thread