L&N Industrial Rail Spur
shortliner Wrote:Hey, hey, Ed - Glad to hear you came through the "chop-job" conversion okay and have had some extra detailing parts added - There is nothing like doing up an older model - but just remember that the exra detailing makes you that bit more fragile, and in need of careful handling! Take care of yourself! Nice job made on the caboose too! :geek:
Icon_lol That's good! Yep, I've already realized that I need to let the glue set up a while longer on the new detail parts before I handle things! Sure does feel strange though and can't get it out of my mind that I'm now battery operated! Trying to figure out what I need to steer clear of because of this thing in my chest. I go to heat up something in the microwave now and set the buttons, press start and take cover!

Wonder if my NCE Powercab will cause me to back into the wall when I press reverse or if I'll make funny noises when I press the horn or bell button?

Brakie Wrote:Ed,Glad everything went smooth for you.
Larry, I don't know that I'd say it went smooth, but at least I'm home now. That helps! Is there some law that I'm not aware of that says you are not allowed to get any rest in the hospital? Every time I managed to get to sleep, here'd come a little gal wanting to take blood, do an EKG or wake me up and ask me if I was sleeping! But I must say they were a great bunch at that hospital, and the doctor is one great guy!

Doctor has promised me that in a month or two I'll feel 10 years younger, so we shall see. Right now, I feel 10 years older then I did last week and that ain't no fun!

Well, I feel a nap coming on, so will check back on here later today and see what fascinating things you guys are up to and get some more inspiration!
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"

Messages In This Thread