Southern Pacific Switching Layout
A few quick updates:

1. I went to the "Re-store" and found 24x80 inch Doors for $4.99 each, My grandpa will be bringing them up here in a few days, This means Pictures!
in a few days

2. When I went to disassemble my Miami Layout I discovered that when I soldered the track together it melted the plastic parts that kept the rail against the ties. So the track is pretty much unusable now :cry: , However this does give me an excuse to upgrade to Micro-Engineering track Big Grin .

3. The Train-show is 3 weeks from today and I can hardly wait! 2285_ I am planning on getting a sound and dcc equipped engine since that is one of the most expensive parts of the layout, I will make sure to take lots of picture while I am there! Thumbsup

4. While waiting for the doors I figured I could make a few changes to the track-plan while I was waiting, The main difference is that I changed the scenery from forest to Industrial park, Forest scenery made it seem alot more compressed and that really annoyed me. Here is the track-plan, I have been working on it for about a month:
[Image: EspeeSwitchingLayout1.jpg?t=1288063049]
Justin Miller
Modeling the Lebanon Industrial Railway (LIRY)

Messages In This Thread