Athearn Mikado make over
doctorwayne Wrote: ... all sorts of stuff I don't recall starting or even what my original intention was. ... should I decide to work on it, there's no guarantee that it will bear any resemblance to whatever it was that I originally intended. Misngth

Wayne

Icon_lol Icon_lol

With all of my moves from one state to another, back and forth across the country for a promotion within one company or a new job with another company, there have been times when all my stuff was in transit or in storage and I was in a motel waiting for stuff or a place to live and to beat the boredom of mindless TV, I'd buy some interesting kit, a new XActo w/#11's, a tube of Amboid and another of Goo, some Plastruct bonding agent and start a new kit. When unpacking after this last move, I was amazed at some of the partially built (but carefully packed) freight cars and structures that I will have to work into my overall track plan, now that I realize that I have them.

Maybe I'll pick one of the older ones to finish up for the Procrastinator Challenge!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread