Measuring Structures for Scratchbuilding
MasonJar Wrote:... biL - have you tried using Google Sketchup? I'd be interested in your opinion... Andrew

Google Sketchup? What is that? I have not heard of it ... but then, I don't get out much and when I do, it seems I'm surrounded by idiots, morons and fools!

My next door neighbor (I've been here almost two years and this is the first time I've ever seen him) told me much more than I ever wanted to know the other afternoon about some Virtual Reality game that he plays (admittedly over 12 hours a day ... and is a wealthy man in whatever currency they use in the game) and couldn't understand why else I would have a computer if I don't play games! This as he stood in the side door of his garage in a pair of blue and white striped boxer shorts scratching his substantial naked stomach, while smoking a cigarette, which he flipped out onto my lawn when he was finished. [I rest my case.]

I shall have to find this "Sketchup" and see what it can do ... thanks, Andrew ... I'll have to get back to you on that one!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread