Rail Graphics decals
That artwork was all laid out by hand, using Letraset "Windsor Bold" transfer type on hot pressed illustration board back in 1978 and still looks decent as each piece of art had a "fly sheet" of drafting vellum taped on the back and folded over, covering and protecting the whole front.

But it is not leaving this house without being in my possession when it does ... too much work, too long ago!

If I go to Kinkos, they will have to do what I need done while I stand there and watch them, or I go somewhere else. There were these two gay guys who had a custom copy house in Ft. Myers who did a nice job tweaking the color last minute on my marker presentation renderings. I'd work though the night, finishing the needed renderings in the morning, they'd work some magic over the lunch hour (for a price) and we'd pack up the copies and head to the airport for a presentation to a client the next morning in East Japip!

If they're still alive and still in business, they could probably do what I need ... Hmmmm, I'd forgotten about them!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread