Deano's Rail Fan Pics: ENGINES
upnick Wrote:Hi Deano,

Thanks you for that i have a Proto U.P. SW9 i could do with adding some more details to including ditches but have trouble identifying loco types and wondered if it was ok to add on.
Nick, your asking me a tuff question, the great thing about model RRing is you can really do anything you want Wink . If your trying to be more prototypical then i would say put them on because i looked at your thread where your doing the "Beer line", and seen your engines were fairly modern, so ditch lights would be present. Honestly, i havent seen UP's current engine roster so i'm not even sure they are still using SW9's :oops: . When detailing engines, especially current ones, a good place to start is over at Railpictures.net , they have TONS of Great shots to go by when detailing engines, their search engine is great too, you can get specific on what your searching for over there Thumbsup .

THOSE GLORIOUS GP'S! ...or, i got off my duff and took some NEW pics today! Misngth

Yes, thats right, for the first time in months i got some NEW pictures today! :mrgreen:
I stayed right in my back yard and went to S.Beloit, stopped at UP's industrial park, then headed over to ICE's West Yard.

For UP i found they had 1360, 1361, and 1362 all together! neat huh :mrgreen:

For ICE i only seen #4207 the 'City of S.Beloit" , in S.BELOIT, i just love it when that happens! :mrgreen:

So here you go folks, ALL NEW SHOTS taken by ME today in S.Beloit.

[Image: DSC03779.jpg]

[Image: DSC03782.jpg]

[Image: DSC03788.jpg]

[Image: DSC03800.jpg]

[Image: DSC03805.jpg]

[Image: DSC03811.jpg]

[Image: DSC03817.jpg]

[Image: 4207ice.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread