Deano's Rail Fan Pics: ENGINES
railohio Wrote:They aren't store at IRM, but rather show up there for special events frequently. lRM would be to out-of-the-way for that anyway.
Sorry Brian, but i got that info from Jim (cant remember last name :oops: , starts with an N)in the Diesel Dept. at the IRM last year Thumbsup :mrgreen: . Dad keeps the Spalding tower cam on top of his screen 24/7 and noticed those engines would show up now and then, even on NON-event days & the winter, thats why we made it a point to ask :mrgreen: .

Herc, i have NO CLUE as to who that crazy UP fan was that got you started liking UP Misngth , but i STRONGLY feel he should be commended :mrgreen: .

Awesome shots nutbar! Thumbsup :mrgreen: , Glad to know Uncle Pete has friends in Canada too! :mrgreen:
(Honestly nutbar, i hate to say it but i never thought about CN much until i met You, you made a CN fan of sorts out of me :mrgreen: ) .

**No new shots now, but sometime tonight or tomorrow i'll post a slue of UP GP's in my area, or perhaps i'll pull out the big guns and post some shots of UP's LARGER engines i have taken pics of Wink .
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread