I'd like to say Hello
Hello !

In another thread, I was told:

P5se Camelback Wrote:You are in good company here and from looking at your model work, you'll fit right in! You will be in a position to teach, as well as to learn!

That's how it goes here! We all learn from each other and the expertise level continues to rise!

So, Welcome

That were exactly my feelings when I browsed the forum. Following a link, posted in a german forum, I was just curious whats going on here - with no intention to join. But I quickly change my mind, this seems to be the place to be.

For those, that dont know me from other forums - I am more a railroad model builder than a model railroader. Which means that I seldom buy something, I mostly build the stuff myself. The big advantage is, that I can get what ever I want - the drawback is that it takes forever to build a layout. Speaking of layouts, I have one under construction, but it is a bit unusual. Its not meant for operation, its made for (model-) railfanning. Just a big loop, diverted into seperate scenes showing different locations and eras.
Wanna know anything else?

P.S. Here's a model I finished yesterday in the evening. I'd like to share the pic but don't know where to put....

Jens

Messages In This Thread